2024 VA Jumbo Home Loans up to $4 million
VA now allows VA financing with zero down up to $4,000,000. This has been a very successful program that VA started back in 2020 and doubled the amount to $4 million in 2022. VA interest rates tend to be lower than standard Jumbo rates so this product has continued to grow over the past few years. Here at Creekside Mortgage, Inc. we have been closing VA jumbos in less then 3 weeks on average and have doubled the amount we have done every year. Call us today and explore this as an option for you and your family.
- VA rates on average are lower on a VA jumbo then conventional jumbo.
- If you have 10% in service-connected disability no VA funding fee is required.
- VA only requires one appraisal for VA jumbo (many conventional jumbos require two appraisals.)
- No cost added to waive impounds and pay your taxes and insurance yourself. (Make the interest on that money verses the bank sitting on it.)
- VA allows you to do rate reductions if rates drop after 210 days without an appraisal.
- Keep that 20-25% in an investment making money on your money.
- Close faster allowing you to do a shorter lock period for a better rate.
What to do with the 20-25% cash you save
- Home Repairs
- Pay off other higher rate debt.
- Kids or your College
- Remodel Bathrooms
- Upgrade your Kitchen and or house.
- Emergency Expenses
- Invest it in something making more than the house rate!
- And Much More…..