- Hm2 (FMF) 8404 Combat Corpsman 1997-2004 US Navy.
- Real Estate Broker Silver Creek Realty from March 2020 -2022
- Closed over 50 VA homes in Treasure Valley.
- Very well versed in Conventional, FHA, VA loans for Buyers.
- Successfully dealt w/ about every type of Seller situation possible: death, divorce, relocation, downsize, up size and short sale.
- Honest and Direct approach to Helping you with any and all of your Real Estate needs. Available 24/7
- Thank you and if you need my services, I am here for you!
- ABR Accredited Buyer Representative.
- MRP Military Relocation Professional.
VA Home Real Estate in Meridian, Idaho, Ada County, ID. also surrounding area’s.
Creekside Mortgage, Inc, in collaboration with Kerry Greenwald, has established a partnership with Ryan Coit, a dedicated real estate agent working with Heroes of Idaho in Meridian, ID. Ryan has a genuine passion for assisting veterans and is committed to helping them achieve their dream of homeownership. His goal is to negotiate with sellers to cover all closing costs, allowing veterans to move into their new homes with zero down payment and zero closing costs.
The Treasure Valley community is fortunate to have professionals like Ryan Coit in the real estate industry, who go above and beyond to support veterans. If you are a veteran looking to purchase a home, Ryan is eager to assist you. Don’t hesitate to reach out to him today for personalized guidance and support.
If you are looking for a local VA friendly realtor in the Meridian, Idaho area look no further than Ryan Coit. Ryan is a Veteran who served in the U.S. Navy and has that extra special knack to go through and help you get into a house for $0 down with the seller paying for all your closing costs. Ryan is also a part of Heroes for Idaho, which is a special program that gives some incentives back at the end of the transaction. I highly recommend that you if are looking to purchase a home in the Meridian, Idaho area you use Ryan Coit.