VA Loan Paperwork
WHEN SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS, PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE ALL PAGES FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
- 2017 and 2018 Federal Tax returns, W2s, and 1099 statements
- Most current pay-stubs totaling 30 days
- Most recent bank statements totaling 2 months
- Most recent statements on investment accounts (401k, IRA’s, stocks, bonds, CD’s, etc)
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of Social Security Card
- DD214 (active duty), NGB22 (National Guard), NAVMC 78 (Navy and Marine reservists), NAVCG 2510 (Coast Guard) Discharge paperwork for military time served
- Rent verification (if renting), Contact information for management company, or 12 months cancelled checks for private part landlords
- If refinancing: Insurance agent contact information and copy of current policy
- If Bankrupt in the last 7 years, complete Bankruptcy and discharge papers (all schedules)
- If divorced: Copy of divorce decree
- If you own additional real estate such as rental property: Include lease agreement, insurance policy, most recent county tax statement, and mortgage statement
- For purchase transactions: Include a copy of your earnest money check, and supporting documentation (bank statement and liquidation paperwork for funds withdrawn)
We are happy and eager to help you. If you have any questions or difficulties obtaining any of the above-listed documentation, please give us a call at 1-800-920-5420.
Ready to APPLY? Why wait? Fill out the form below and we’ll have a VA loan expert contact you. Or, give us a call at 1-800-920-5420.
This form is designed to gather your information so we can help you with the loan process. We have resources and tools that will make your loan process so much easier. Our VA loan experts know the VA loan process like the back of their hands and will be able to help you with your questions.